Sales Consultant (renewable energy – biomass heating)
Are you looking for a career move where you can take control of how much you earn? If so, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Sales Consultant (field) to join Enerpower, a leading renewable energy company, specialising in commercial and industrial biomass heating.
As an Enerpower Sales Consultant you will have an opportunity to sell biomass systems throughout your sales-territory. This role is field-based and there are a number of sales territories available nationwide
You will be supported by full training on biomass solutions and provided with marketing support. You will be paid on a commission basis, with excellent earning potential.
Ideal candidates should have sales experience, speak fluent English, be self-motivated and work well on their own initiative. Own transport, computer and telephone essential.
This is a self-employed opportunity. Candidates should be aware that they will be responsible for their own tax and PRSI returns.
Title: Senior Contracts Manager / Project Manager - This position has been filled
Reporting to: Managing Director
Objectives of the Job:
General project management, customer account management. Dealing with day to day customer issues and monitoring of customer sites.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Project Management
• Process Development
• Customer account management
• Participate in the development strategy for the company
• Participate in business plans development
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation
• Promotion of the company and services offered
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software packages, including advanced Word, Excel & Outlook
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Have excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
• Ability to work on their own initiative
• Drive continuous improvement
• Work proactively to ensure performance targets are met
• Share knowledge and impart skills to other team members
• Assist in any other duties which may encompass the role.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
• Third level engineering qualification or Snr Trades
• 5 Years’ Experience in Mechanical/Electrical Services
• Full Clean Driving License
Salary: Based on experience